5 Dog-Friendly Wineries and Breweries in the North Bay
The North Bay is one of the best places in the world to enjoy craft beer and wine. Here’s our list of 5 awesome 5 Dog-Friendly Wineries and Breweries in the North Bay:
1. Arista Winery (Healdsburg) – Known for their Russian River Pino Noir, Arista Winery is a beautiful place to enjoy delicious local wine with your dog by your side.
2. Lagunitas Brewing Company (Petaluma) - Of course Lagunitas loves dogs (they even have one as their logo!) The spacious outdoor taproom/restaurant at Lagunitas features live music, delicious food, and is completely dog-friendly.
3. Mutt Lynch Winery (Windsor) - A dog lover’s winery in more ways than one, Mutt Lynch hosts a dog-friendly tasting room, features dogs on their wine bottles and a portion of their sales are donated to local animal rescue organizations.
4. Napa Smith Brewery (Napa) – Beautifully located in the heart of wine country, Napa Smith features a large taproom and outdoor beer garden which are sure to make both you and your pup feel right at home.
5. Petaluma Hills Brewing Company (Petaluma) – Home to delicious beer and a relaxed vibe, Petaluma Hills is the perfect place to enjoy a pint with your doggy bff. Friendly dogs are welcome in the taproom as long as they’re leashed and well behaved.
For more info on dog-friendly places to travel, visit DogTrekker.com