Planning a event? We can help!
Many people have hopped aboard our Public VIP Brewery Tours and Brewery Bus Tours, but did you know we also offer several other customizable services for private groups?
Beer & Cheese Pairing Workshop
Want to learn how the pros taste beer and what foods to pair it with? We offer a private Beer & Cheese Pairing Workshop where we can teach you and your co-workers how to pair the many varieties of beer with food and the craft beer vocabulary to describe it to even your biggest beer nerd friends.
Our Craft Beer & Cheese Pairing Workshop includes:
- A Cicerone Certified Beer Server to lead your tasting (a title dubbed by many as the ‘Sommelier of Beer’)
- Complementary samples of different beer styles
- Locally Made Gourmet Cheeses to complement each beer
- A fun education about what to look for when tasting both, and how to pair beer with food
- Conference rooms available at our beautiful office in the heart of Sonoma County
- This can be a stand-alone event or incorporated as one of the stops on a Brewery Tour.
Want to go to a Team Building event that’s actually Fun for once? Forget the trust fall! Why don’t you set up a Homebrewing Workshop with North Bay Brewery Tours, split up into two teams, and see who can brew the best beer. Discover a fun new hobby or just earn your bragging rights at the next Holiday Party.
Our Homebrewing Workshop includes:
- Ingredients to make 2 batches of homebrewed beer
- A knowledgeable brewing guide to help you through the process
- Don’t worry, if you can follow a recipe you can brew a batch of beer. Even still, our expert brewing guide will be there to make sure you don’t make any major mistakes.
VIP Brewery Tour
Book your next Office Party with North Bay Brewery Tours! Our VIP Brewery Tours include:
- Safe round-trip transportation to three different breweries over approximately 6 hours
- Beer tastings will be provided for you at each stop
- A tasty lunch to to get some food in your belly as you embark on your beer tasting extravaganza
- A behind-the-scenes brewery tour to show you first hand how beer is made at one of the breweries
- A cooler full of water and ice so you can rehydrate between stops (and keep your growlers cold throughout the day)
- A knowledgeable tour guide (in addition to your driver) to regale you with stories, tasting notes, and industry insider information about the beer and the breweries. Our VIP Brewery tour guides are passionate about craft beer and want nothing more than to help introduce you to a variety of locally made craft brews. We follow the motto, “Think Globally, Drink Locally!”
- A presentation on the ingredients of beer and how it’s made. You will get to smell, touch, and even taste the malted barley and hops that help make beer so delicious (Hint: Don’t taste the hops, unless you want a mouth full of bitter!)
- As always, at the end of the day we would be happy to call you a cab, drop you off at a nearby restaurant / hotel, or any other safe place nearby to sober up so you don’t need to drive
Transportation, On-Site Beer Tastings, And More!
We also do Straight Transportation just about anywhere around the San Francisco Bay Area, lead On-Site Beer Tastings, Speaking Engagements, and more. Did we mention our buses have Draft Beer available on board?
Here are just a few ideas:
- Sporting Events
- Beer Festivals
- Bar Hopping
- Round-Trip Shuttles
- Anything else that involves moving people safely
We would be happy to put together a custom package just for you! Just click the Custom Transportation Quote button below and follow the instructions. As always, you can also call 707-60-BREWS or email us at email@example.com with any questions.