The tours we offer are all about tasting great craft beer and visiting some of the best craft breweries in the world. We hope to show you a great time, as well as educate you about the art of making beer and the rich history that is behind it. Our area has been known as a ‘wine country’ for its Mediterranean climate and flavorful amazing wines. We believe that Northern California should be thought of for its huge selection of world-class beers. Welcome to Craft Beer Country!
Brewery Tour Breakdown:
We currently have two types of public tours; our Brewery Bus Tour and our VIP Brewery Tour. Read on for the details…
Brewery Bus Tour
Are you looking for a safe ride on a fun party bus to hang out at some of the best local breweries? Our knowledgeable drivers will take you there and back, tell some great stories and beer facts, and even pour you a couple beers for the road!
What’s included on the Brewery Bus Tour?
- Safe round-trip transportation to three different breweries over approximately 5 hours
- Beer Service provided on the bus – along with cold water for when you need to rehydrate!
- A short presentation on the ingredients of beer and how it’s made (if you’re interested)
- A fun party atmosphere with fellow like-minded beer drinkers
- At the end of the day we would be happy to call you a cab, drop you off at a nearby restaurant / hotel, or any other safe place nearby to sober up so you don’t need to drive
VIP Brewery Tour
Are you interested in learning fun facts, juicy stories, and tasting notes about the beer you’re drinking? Are you an experienced home-brewer, zymurgist, or just beer-curious? Then the VIP Brewery Tour is for you.
On this tour you’ll get the VIP treatment with lunch, beer tastings at each stop, and a knowledgeable tour guide with you every step of the way (in addition to a driver providing safe, round-trip transportation).
What’s included on the VIP Brewery Tour?
- Safe round-trip transportation to three different breweries over approximately 6 hours
- Beer tastings will be provided for you at each stop
- A tasty lunch to to get some food in your belly as you embark on your beer tasting extravaganza
- A behind-the-scenes brewery tour to show you first hand how beer is made at one of the breweries
- A cooler full of water and ice so you can rehydrate between stops (and keep your growlers cold throughout the day)
- A knowledgeable tour guide (in addition to your driver) to regale you with stories, tasting notes, and industry insider information about the beer and the breweries. Our VIP Brewery tour guides are passionate about craft beer and want nothing more than to help introduce you to a variety of locally made craft brews. We follow the motto, “Think Globally, Drink Locally!”
- A presentation on the ingredients of beer and how it’s made. You will get to smell, touch, and even taste the malted barley and hops that help make beer so delicious (Hint: Don’t taste the hops, unless you want a mouth full of bitter!)
- As always, at the end of the day we would be happy to call you a cab, drop you off at a nearby restaurant / hotel, or any other safe place nearby to sober up so you don’t need to drive
Just click “Book a Tour” to check out our upcoming tour dates with additional details. You can also call us anytime at 707-60-BREWS and we would be happy to answer any questions.