Book Your Brewery Tour Today!
Details are listed just below the Tour Calendar
Want to Book a Private Bus for a Customizable Private Tour of Breweries, Wineries, Distilleries, and more? Just looking for transportation to your event? Need a Wedding Shuttle, or a Bus Ride down to your favorite Sporting Event? Request a Quote right here! Ready to lock in your private booking? You can place a deposit on your tour right now! Just click “Private Bus for a Custom Tour or Transportation Only” on your desired tour date in our calendar below.
Are you interested in learning fun facts, juicy stories, and tasting notes about the beer you’re drinking? Are you an experienced home-brewer, zymurgist, or just beer-curious? Then the VIP Brewery Tour is for you!
On our VIP Brewery Tour you’ll get the VIP treatment with lunch, beer tastings at each stop, and a knowledgeable tour guide with you every step of the way (in addition to a driver providing safe, round-trip transportation).
What’s included on the VIP Brewery Tour?
- Safe round-trip transportation to three different breweries over approximately 6 hours
- Beer tastings will be provided for you at each stop
- A tasty lunch to to get some food in your belly as you embark on your beer tasting extravaganza
- A behind-the-scenes brewery tour to show you first hand how beer is made at one of the breweries
- A cooler full of water and ice so you can rehydrate between stops (and keep your growlers cold throughout the day)
- A knowledgeable tour guide (in addition to your driver) to regale you with stories, tasting notes, and industry insider information about the beer and the breweries. Our VIP Brewery tour guides are passionate about craft beer and want nothing more than to help introduce you to a variety of locally made craft brews. We follow the motto, “Think Globally, Drink Locally!”
- A presentation on the ingredients of beer and how it’s made. You will get to smell, touch, and even taste the malted barley and hops that help make beer so delicious (Hint: Don’t taste the hops, unless you want a mouth full of bitter!)
As always, at the end of the day we would be happy to call you a cab, drop you off at a nearby restaurant / hotel, or any other safe place nearby to sober up so you don’t need to drive
At 11:00 AM our pickup is at the Park and Ride by the Double Tree Hotel in Rohnert Park (by the corner of Golf Course Dr and Roberts Lake Road – across from Mary’s Pizza). (This Park N Ride does not have an address, but the address of the Mary’s Pizza location across the street is 101 Golf Course Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928)
The VIP Brewery Tour schedule varies slightly each week based on availability and where we think you will have the best overall experience. (Call us the week of the tour to find out exactly where we are going.) Our goal is to show you a wide range of beer styles from local craft breweries large and small. By rotating some of the smaller breweries on our schedule we also keep the tour interesting for many of our repeat customers.
On the Public VIP Brewery Tour you can expect to visit 3 of the following breweries (almost always starting with Lagunitas as the first stop):
- Lagunitas Brewing Company (Petaluma) – We almost always kick off the Public VIP Brewery Tour at Lagunitas as they have an excellent behind-the-scenes tour program for us. They make a variety of awesome beers but are best known for their big, aggressively-hopped, West Coast style Pale Ales and IPA variants.
- Third Street Aleworks (Santa Rosa) – Excellent brewpub that is known for their award winning, British inspired ales as well as their contemporary takes on newer American craft beer styles. Third Street Aleworks has an excellent food menu as well.
- Fogbelt Brewing Company (Santa Rosa) – The Fogbelt name was inspired by the coastal fog rolling through the giant Northern California trees. This brewery does all open fermentation and makes an excellent assortment of craft beer. A fun fact is that they name each beer after specific giant redwoods throughout California.
- Old Redwood Brewing Company (Windsor) – Considered a nanobrewery due to their size and production, Old Redwood focuses on very small batches of premium beer styles. In addition to a couple year-round standards, they brew a new beer variety almost every single month. Join their beer club to taste them all.
- Stumptown Brewery (Guerneville) – The huge deck overlooking the Russian River at Stumptown is one of the prettiest places to drink a beer in Sonoma County. They make several delicious in-house craft beers and they also serve a few hard-to-get favorites from other local breweries.
- Dempsey’s Brewery (Petaluma) – The oldest brewery in Petaluma, Dempsey’s brews a variety of very well-balanced beers. They are located in the Historic Downtown Petaluma district overlooking the river.
- Petaluma Hills Brewing Company (Petaluma) – The latest on the Petaluma brewing scene, the proprietor of Petaluma Hills Brewing has been an avid homebrewer for years before he recently realized his dream of going pro. The taproom showcases the brewhouse, and the beer names are homages to the local community.
- Carneros Brewing Company (Sonoma) – Located on a beautiful property in the Carneros wine region. Carneros Brewing makes a selection of Mexican / German inspired lagers and ales.
- Bear Republic Brewing Company (Healdsburg) – Always busy, Bear Republic is best known for their flagship Racer 5 IPA. In addition, they make a variety of excellent beers from across the spectrum.
- Woodfour Brewing Company (Sebastopol) – Inspired by the Belgian and German brewing traditions, Woodfour is known for pushing the envelope with unique fermentations.
- Plow Brewing Company (Santa Rosa) – Brand new brewery in Santa Rosa, former brewer from Lagunitas, Russian River, and Speakeasy. His resume speaks for itself.
- Cooperage Brewing Company (Santa Rosa) – Also a new brewery with a fun atmosphere and games in Santa Rosa that specializes in Belgian styles and IPAs.
- Henhouse Brewing Company (Santa Rosa) – A west Santa Rosa beer destination that brews a wide variety of interesting styles, including sours and saisons.
- Barrel Brothers Brewing Company (Windsor) – A smaller 10 barrel brewery in windsor that brews everything from lagers and IPAs to Porters and Sours.
Again, the exact itinerary is subject to change based on availability. This is in order to give you the best tour experience possible on any given day.
Map of Rohnert Park Pickup at 11:00 AM:
If you have any questions, just give us a call or email us and we would be happy to help:
707-60-BREWS • (707-602-7397)
Terms and Conditions:
Must be 21 years or older to participate in this tour
Alcohol Service is conducted by brewery and tour staff members
We reserve the right to terminate any person’s alcohol service without warning
No cancellations allowed within 72 hours of the scheduled tour